Pages

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Ayum's Tutorials

As i browsed around in flickr.com i was looking for inspirations, and found a great blog page. Full of very cute tutorials
which i cant wait to try them all. Ayum is sharing on her page several very cute and extremely well explained tutorials. I have found some other tutorials out there where i have to improvise as i go because i cannot understand what they are saying or maybe i feel like they have left a step or two out. This is not the case, in her page every thing is in order and well explained. with no further delays i will share a link to her page here. Now go enjoy her page and beautiful tutorials.

This is the inside of the ones i made with her tutorial:




2 comments:

  1. Great job and thanks for sharing the source!
    I love very detail tutorials/instructions/patterns/etc. , I'm a visual learner :).
    PS (Very busy lately so not much posting on my side, perhaps later once my little one starts school).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a visual learner 2, i loved her tutorial, it was very well presented/ explained. I know how you feel on time i wish i had more time 2, i have so many things i want to make but just dont get there, i hv 3 little ones at home as well and my job has been draining me , but i love making little things for now :-)

    ReplyDelete